Thursday, June 7, 2012

AlphabeThursday – Superhero Style! C is for Captain America

 Happy Thursday!  Around here, that means AlphabeThursday with Jenny, at ...off on my tangent..

alphabethursday



This week is "C".  Keeping with my superhero theme, I have to post about Captain America.  He is one of my favorites.  Chosen for his innate goodness, it was only multiplied when he was given the serum which gave him his amazing strength.

captain america

I loved the move - Captain America - The First Avenger last summer, and the Captain was a wonderful part of this years blockbuster, The Avengers.

There have been many portrayals of Steve Rogers/Captain America - and I think that the current version of America's Super Soldier does a wonderful job of conveying the strength and the heart that are central to his character.

signature