Monday, November 15, 2010

Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 16



Today I'm feeling very grateful to be a part of the TOS Crew.   I honestly don't know how I got to be so lucky.   I had a little bit of experience doing product reviews and not so much experience with homeschooling when I saw a post that mentioned the Crew was accepting new members.  I thought I'd give it a try.  I figured I would probably review a couple of books every now and then, and make a post about them.  I had no idea how much more was in store for me.  For starters,  I had to start blogging.   Ta-Dah!  Here is the result of that.  I'm by no means a serious blogger, but I tried something new.  I now have a special place for my reviews and it's been a great way to connect with other people.

I also had no clue what an amazing job Heidi and Brenda do connecting us with awesome vendors!   I was partly right... I have reviewed a couple of books;  I've also received some really great curriculum.    Things that I had no idea even existed, but were a perfect fit in our home.   As you can see by reading the reviews here, I've been pleasantly surprised many times over, and it's only November.

Most of all, the Crew members themselves are an incredible blessing.  These are inspiring people.  Real people.  People who are willing to help, pray, brainstorm, support and share.  I'm connected by heart to people I have never met.  I care about their families, and I keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

As an added bonus, I have gotten so much information about homeschooling in general, and homeschooling special needs children.   I've even won a few blog giveaways.  The whole experience has been a gift for which I am so very grateful.


If you are enjoying the gratitude posts, please drop by Brenda's blog, Garden of Learning.   You'll find posts from quite a few other bloggers and you can always add one of your own.