Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 19



Today I am thankful for all of the wonderful women stopping by from the Gratitude Challenge that Brenda is hosting from her blog,  Garden of Learning.  You have all left such sweet and thoughtful responses to my posts.  I truly appreciate each one.  I wish I could reply them all individually, but I have a hard time with brevity.  I'd be on the computer all day.  I have tried to read and respond to each of your blog entries every day, and leave a responses there.   I've enjoyed all of your gratitude and wisdom.   Today I want to say thank you to all of you, and to Brenda for being our hostess.   :)

I don't do many blogging activities, but this one spoke to me.  I'm so glad I decided to join in.  I've really enjoyed getting to know all of you, and your families.  Have a blessed day!