Friday, November 19, 2010

Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 20



Today I am thankful that it is the weekend.  Both my husband and I have had a busy week.    My lupus and fibromyalgia are flaring, and I've also had a faucet face for days . (I think it's allergies)   He's been working overtime, and has been committed each evening.   Finally, last night, we spent a little time reconnecting, and today we will help each other to get some rest.  On Saturdays, he gets up with our boys and I get to sleep late.  (Oh, how I LOVE this!)  Then they go out and spend several hours doing things together.  They get some quality male bonding, and I get some quiet time alone.   When they return home, he'll go up to our room and relax for a little while.   It's nice when everybody is ready for a family filled day on Sunday.

The gratitude challenge will continue through the end of the month on Brenda's blog, Garden of Learning.