Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Bliss ~ December 29th

Holiday Bliss

Today one of my best friends, her husband, and her two boys came by and we spent the afternoon visiting, finishing off Christmas cookies, exchanging gifts, and having a nice time while the kids played.  It was nice.

Since the month is almost over, I'll also share our Christmas card wall.  This was taken about a week ago, so there are a few more now.   I love to give and get cards, although I know the practice is becoming old fashioned.   I still hand write notes and thank you cards, and I hope I will always send Christmas cards, too.

Christmas Cards

Holiday Bliss is Brenda's daily meme hosted at Garden of Learning.

signature


1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea. I love exchanging Christmas cards also. And I agree, it is a dying art. I've been doing it since we got married and my parents have done it since I was born so I've gotten accustomed to it. I plan to make sure my children also enjoy and expect them to participate in it.

    ReplyDelete

If comments do not work in mobile view please switch to web version in order to comment. I appreciate your comments and apologize for any inconvenience.