Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Bliss ~ December 30th

Holiday Bliss

Today is my husband's birthday.  It is also our wedding anniversary.  Really!

Having a birthday right after Christmas isn't easy.  It often gets forgotten, so I like to do something special for my husband.  So, when he asked me to marry him I thought, that will definitely make for an exciting birthday!

What is pretty amazing is that we decided on Christmas Day to get married.  His birthday was 5 days later!  With help from my MIL and SIL, we managed to put together quite a nice ceremony and reception!    It was a wonderful day, and it has been a good life.

Today's Holiday Bliss is also Wedded Bliss.  :)

Wedded Bliss

Wedded Bliss

Wedding Cake


Visit Brenda at Garden of Learning for the Holiday Bliss meme.

signature