Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday Bliss ~ December 31st

Holiday Bliss

I have never been big on celebrating New Year's Eve.  While I was working as a nurse, I chose to work this night shift every year.   Then we had the boys.   To say I didn't have the energy for a New Year's Eve party is putting it mildly!   Also, as I mentioned yesterday, the 30th is my husband's birthday, and our anniversary.  After celebrating those occasions, Christmas celebrations, and all the rest we're pretty okay with staying in.   Some years I have even been sound asleep by midnight!

Since I slept most of the day away today, I will probably be awake to usher in the New Year, but it's a safe bet that it won't be very festive!

I wish you all a very happy, healthy 2011 filled with love and blessings.

Happy New Year


Today is the last day of the Holiday Bliss meme at Garden of Learning.  Thanks, Brenda!  It was fun!
signature