Thursday, May 12, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 5/13

fff
On Fridays, I take some time to think back over the past week, and write down five of my favorite moments.  Things that have blessed me or made me smile.  This meme is hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
  1. Mother's Day. My boys did not disappoint me.  I had a pile of cards, with cute drawings and sweet sentiments.

  2. My Husband did a fantastic job helping (smile) the boys pick out flowers and a gift card to a day spa.  I can't wait for that massage!

  3. I mentioned this in my post yesterday, but the boys got stripes on their karate belts this week.  They love positive reinforcement! (but, don't we all?)

  4. First Communions.  It's so sweet to see the young ones making their communion for the first time.  I didn't even know the kids, but I still get tears in my eyes.

  5. Finally.. the end of prednisone. I've been on it for a few weeks.  For as much as it helps, it also does awful things to me.  I'll be glad to be done with it.

I hope you've all had a wonderful week.

signature