Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday’s Fave Five 5/19

fff

Another Friday has arrived, and it’s time to join Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for  Friday’s Fave Five.  This meme was created to remind us to look over the past week and recount the highlights.
  • While I was getting ready and cleaning upstairs this morning, the boys cleaned my kitchen and dining room to surprise me.  They really can be sweet when they try!

  • My husband had another great show last weekend.  I love that he’s having a great time.
Rock Star husband
-photo credit – Todd Gay
  • After a week of torrential rains, a little bit of sun.  (my aching joints wish it would last – but it doesn't look like that will be the case)

  • An unexpected, well timed compliment.  If you have children, you know that sometimes there are days that leave a mother feeling tired, worn out, and and a little forlorn.  On a day just like that, I was told, “You’re doing such a good job with your boys!  I love to watch you all together!”.  (Wow.. really?)

  • A 5 day Parish mission visit from Redemptorist Priest, Father Peter Schavitz.  His Conversion Sermons were wonderful.  He has a great gift for integrating humor and personal anecdotes into his teaching.
I hope you have all had a wonderful week.  Thank you Susanne, for hosting the meme for us!

signature