Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 6/17

Friday's Fave Five

I'm so glad it's Friday!  I love linking up with Friday’s Fave Five.  It a great gratitude booster!   This weekly meme hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.  Whether you join in or just read along, it's worth dropping by.  The participants share 5 highlights from their week through words, photos, or both.

This was a tough week.  We had an unexpected death in the family.  While it is sad for those of us left behind, there is always something to be grateful for.  For example:
  1. Family members that will drop everything to support one another in difficult times.  Sadness happens.  It's good to know that  the people who care will be there when we need each other.
  2. Faith that tempers grief.
  3. Being a part of a team of extremely smart, caring, and FUNNY people.
  4. On Wednesday, while I was preparing to go out of town, my boys (without being asked) picked up their schoolwork and completed it without any assistance.
  5. A husband who has accepted my family as his own.  He also took care of everything - children, house and home  - so that  I didn't have to worry about a thing.   I'm so lucky!
signature