Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday - Incredible I 6/16

jenny
Thursdays have officially become Alphabe-Thursdays here at Our Village is a Little Different.

Jenny at ..off on my tangent.. hosts this weekly meme, and I try not to miss it.   Some of the other blogs that link up are just fantastic!  It's easy to join in - but if you're only looking to read, that's fine, too.  Go through the link list and you'll be entertained, for certain!  Some of the participants are amazing photographers and/or writers.  I am neither, but I still like to play along.

This week, we spotlight the letter "I".

Good old "I".  It makes the world a better place, that's for sure.  I is such an Important part of:

"I love you"
I Love You

Irresistible Ice Cream Cake!  (an Irreplaceable birthday tradition)

Ice Cream Cake

All things little "i" from Apple.  First it was my iPod, then my iTouch, then my iPad, and now, my iPhone.  (thank you to my wonderful husband and Verizon, for finally coming around!)

phone
image belongs to Apple

I is also for Ideas and Imaginations.  We've been doing creative writing exercises this week.  Oh.. such good stuff comes out of the brains of my boys!!

Ideas

And of course, I isfor Ice Hockey!!

Stanley cup

Lord Stanley's Cup is a beautiful sight to behold, and a game 7 in the finals is very Intense!  Cheers to any hockey fans!  I am writing this post ahead of time, but by the time it publishes, (barring a lot of overtime) we will know whose names will be engraved on her this year.  =)

Have a great week, and stop back next Thursday for J!
signature