Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 6/10

fff
I love Fridays and I love Friday's Fave Five.  A weekly meme hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.

I'm squeaking in under the wire again, but I had to post this week.  It was a crazy week, but there's always good stuff mixed in, and I never like to miss an opportunity to post about GOOD stuff!

Here's my Fave Five!
  1. Boy TWO is Riding his two-wheeled bike!!  Boy ONE has been riding a little while now, and his brother has been watching him.  I am not one to push these things.  I wait until they are ready.  Finally, he was ready, and in short order, he was riding.  Cautiously.. but riding!!  They did this with walking, too.  Boy One teetered and tottered, and did the falling down.  Boy Two watched.  And he watched, and when he was ready, he got up and walked.   He's always been a great student!

  2. Speaking of Students.  We are now in single digits in all of our textbooks.  four more math lessons, one more greek lesson, one more unit in Famous Men of Greece, etc.  It's nice to count down and see our official summer getting closer and closer!

  3. And speaking of summer!  I have some really exciting opportunities coming up, and they include my family, too.  (yey!)  We're going to have such a great time!  It's nice to live so close to New York City and all it has to offer.

  4. Unfortunately, I have no NYC Fave Fives.. that would have been kind of fun.  But my husband works in the City, and I was very impressed with some spectacular work he did for his firm last week.  He's so good at what he does!

  5. I'm returning to the TOS Review Crew for another year, and I really, really, really enjoy being a part of that.

I hope everyone has had a great week.  Thanks, Susanne!