Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday - Hello, "H"! - 6/9

button
Welcome back to Alphabe-Thursday. This fun alphabet meme is hosted by Jenny at ..off on my tangent..


How about a big Hello for  today's Hero, the letter "H"!

H is for Home.  It's where the Heart is, where our Homeschool Happens,  where we HUG,  Hang our Hats, and make Happy memories.

Ruby Red Slippers

H is for Hospital and HydroNephrosis.  Yes, my friend the kidney stone is still with me.  I am slightly more comfortable than I was the first week, but still can Howl in pain from time to time.  I had to drop by the Outpatient area for some X-Rays to see where it is sitting and How my kidney is Holding up.

Hospital Sign

H is for Humor.  Without it, I’d be lost!  A Hearty laugh is a great Homeopathic remedy!

laughter

H is for Honesty.   An Honorable trait, and one I Highly value.  It’s been this weeks star virtue.

honesty

I could go on and on, and list Humility, Happiness, Hope, and more.. but I’m kind of tired.  As an insomniac, I Have to take advantage of that.

I Hope you Have a Great week!   Don’t forget to stop by next Thursday for “I’!!

signature