Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alpahbe-Thursday - 9/29 - Excellent X

Jenny Matlock

Happy Thursday!  Thursday means it’s time to visit Jenny Matlock at  …off on my tangent… for Alphabe-Thursday.

This fun, weekly meme follows an alphabet theme.  This week, we visit “X“.  (We’re almost back to “A” so mark your calendars and get ready to join in for the next round!)

I'm not going to lie, I had a hard time coming up with an X word.  I know plenty of them, (I play a lot of Scrabble)  But, not many other people do, and I didn't want to write a post that required a dictionary and a Xanax!  So, I sat and thought, then thought some more.

I'm a visual person by nature, and because of this, X brought back some flashbacks from my youth.

Does anybody remember this?  Survey Says......


Family Fued

Yes, I spent too much time watching television, but there are worse things, I suppose.

Since we're on the subject of Family Feud, how about that Richard Dawson?  I mean, seriously, how did that guy get so many kisses?  The short guy with the bad hair?  Really?  Check him out!


I still remember when he proposed to the young girl!  There's a guy who must have loved getting up for work in the morning!
signature