Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 10/28

FFF-Fall

Yikes!  Here I am squeaking another FFF in at the last minute!  Thank you, Susanne, for hosting the  Friday’s Fave Five meme each week.

This was a busy week, and plenty to be thankful for.  Here's my list.

1.  A get together with family and friends on Saturday.  I love having people over.  It was fun!  We played a lot of games and everyone had a good time.

2.  Boy two had eye surgery several years ago, and has follow up appointments a few times a year.  We were happy to hear that he is doing well, and that he still doesn't need anything other than his reading glasses.

3.  On Thursday, it was cold, and pouring rain!  My joints ached, my head hurt, and I was miserable all over.. but we had so much to do!  We left the house before lunch, made many stops, and didn't get home until about 6:30 PM.  The boys were so well behaved - and I really needed that!  With Asperger Syndrome, the price for great behavior after such a day is usually a meltdown.  Today, they were fidgety, and bickered a little bit more than usual, but they were really okay!

4.  When I heard we could get 6-12 inches of snow tomorrow, I looked at my boy's snow clothes and boots and thought, ACK!  No way those were going to fit!  I went out to find something suitable, and there were to pairs of boots in their size, and some ski pants, too!  All of it was on sale.  We're all set.  So, since I'm so prepared, I think it is only fair that the snow pass us by.  (isn't that how these things usually work?)

5.  I was able to see my husband perform live!  that almost never happens.. but he played a benefit that was less than a mile from our house, and it was in the afternoon.  Yey!

Kristen Capolino Group

How was your week?  I hope it was a good one, and that the week ahead hold many blessings.
signature