Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 10/21

FFF

Thank you, Susanne, for hosting Friday's Fave Five each week.

This week it is easy to pick the blessings.  They are everywhere. the problem has been getting online to type them!

1.  A couple of days at the Great Wolf Lodge Water park.

Great Wolf Lodge

2.  Green Belts!  The boys have earned their 7th belt in Mixed Martial arts.  They are really proud, but mortified that I am being such a mom about it!

Green Belt

3.  My mother is back home from Italy safely.  The boys and I picked her up, and she was very glad to see them.  She brought them some sweet and meaningful mementos, too.

4.  I spoke with all three of my siblings this week, and during each conversation, I laughed so hard I cried.

5.   The time away with my husband was nice.  Even if it was in a loud chlorinated water park full of jacked up kids.  It's not every day we get to ride the Double Barrel Drop together.  :)

Have a wonderful week!  (I have to go post this now, before it becomes a Saturday's Super Six!)
Signature