Sunday, November 6, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge - Day 6

2011 Gratitude Challenge

Today I am sharing my blessings with Brenda at Garden of Learning who is hosting this month’s Gratitude Challenge.  It’s a daily meme, but a fun, laid back one.  Link up when you’d like and if you miss days, that’s okay, too.

Today I am thankful for my family's health.  It is a beautiful Fall day.  I am sitting at my computer with the window slightly open, and I hear my husband playing with the boys.  They are throwing a football around, and horsing around on the trampoline.

Nobody would ever know from looking that these boys were born way too soon, and have overcome many physical and neurological obstacles - Or that their Dad is a heart attack survivor.  From here, it looks like like a perfect slice of pure Americana.  They are all healthy and running around our backyard on a day that only a few years ago, would have brought both boys into the house wheezing and short of breath from their asthma.

Life is good.
signature