Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday’s Fave Five - 12/16

christmas FFF

It's already Friday again!  Join me as I link to Susanne's Friday's Fave Five.

This week, my favorites are all kind of similar...

1.  I'm done shopping, everything is wrapped, anything that needs to be sent has been sent.  The cookies are baked and almost everything I need for Christmas dinner is in the freezer or the pantry.

2.  The Christmas cards are all in the mail, and we have greetings trickling in from all over the country.

3.  We are officially on Christmas break from school.  No more formal education until the New Year.

4.  The boys are indulging my love of Christmas movies and music with only a few wrinkled noses and eye rolls.  In spite of the growing anticipation and  excitement, they are (mostly) talking about it and not getting as wound up as in previous years.

5.  My husband is helpful.  I'm quite certain that the Christmas card design, or where to put the Nativity set, or how the new blog looks are not things that he finds pressing.  Even so, he offers his opinions, he encourages, and he is always supportive.

So, with everything done, done, and done, I hope to enjoy this last week of Advent, and I wish you a week filled with the blessings of the Holiday Season.

signature