Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Fave Five 1/27

fff

It's Friday, so, today I'll join Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.   On Fridays she hosts the meme, Friday's Fave Five .  Participants share five highlights from the past seven days.  I love to read the other blogs that have linked up, too.  The posts run the gamut of happy, profound, funny and spiritual.  As a bonus, some have the most amazing photos!

Here are my Five Favorites:



1.  A couple we know has welcomed two new babies into their family.  I'm so happy for them  the twins are fraternal, a boy and a girl.  They will go home to meet their big sisters and big brother, soon.  so many people have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these sweet babies, it made me smile to see how many good wishes and loving thoughts were posted up on facebook for the family.  


2.  Another friend who has been going through a difficult time is now enjoying a sunny, fun filled vacation.  She definitely deserves it!  It's funny how much of this week's joy is coming from knowing other people's happiness.  I guess that's a good thing.  =)


3.  Another marking period is over.  That means the first semester is completed, and the school year is halfway finished.  So far, it's been a good one.


4.  The boys are in a sort of new speech therapy class.  They work on what is technically called pragmatic speech - but in plain english, social communication.  We have been working on this for years, but they seem to be responding to their new therapist much better, and I have seen some improvement already.


5.  My husband had a good report from his cardiologist, his back is feeling much better, and he got some good news at work.  He has also been extra helpful around the house, doing dishes and laundry just because.  I love that!  


I wish you all a happy, healthy week, filled with blessings.
signature