Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2006 - The Summer of Superman

A few weeks ago, I shared a story that revolved around my boys obsession with the Titanic.  I have had a few people say to me, "Well, all kids go through phases, that's not unusual!" and agree, all kids do.

However, my boys take phases to a new level.  I still call the middle of 2006 "The Summer of Superman".



 This video, compiled of photos taken over a three month period, only reflects wardrobe choices.  (because I used a song by the band Three Doors Down to accompany the montage, you might not be able to view it here.  :(  )

The books, action figures, videos, and other miscellaneous items that filled our home are not shown in great detail, but I assure you, they were plentiful!

I had fun with their birthday party that year - Don't you love this Daily Planet and the Superman Standee?  We put all the presents under there.


It's hard to believe it was 6 years ago, and about 25 obsessions ago, too.   Time flies...

I hope you enjoy the video!