Thursday, March 1, 2012

Forty Days of Seeking Him – March 1st - Being Positive and Kind #Lent

Lent-Button-2012

Today's suggestion from one of my Lenten Guides:

 March 1 - "Resolve to only say positive things about yourself and others today."

Oh, My.  About Myself, too?  Only Positive?  Can I do it?  I am so good at encouraging and lifting up other people, but I am so hard on myself.   I have made self deprecation an art form!

... But isn't that the whole purpose of the Passion?  It was for ME.  Flaws, insecurities, and all...

Worthy

I can also be rather snarky when I perceive things as ridiculous or absurd.  Today, I will be very conscious of my word choices.  

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, you do unto me... "

I'm going to need some prayers today.  :)

Join Trish and Laura for this Lenten meme, Forty Days of Seeking Him.


signature