Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Fave Five - March 2nd #Gratitude


fff winter button

Happy Friday!  I love Friday's Fave Five with Susanne at Living to tell the Story.  Sometimes, the weeks just fly by, and it's good to take a look back and remember the highlights.

1.  A sweet Little Birdie made me this new header for my blog.  And she stayed up very late last night to do it.  And I love her for it.  Thank you, Birdie!  xo

Banner Time 2c


2.  My big brother is a pilot, which sometimes means he can be in town for a quick hour or two.  It was really nice to get a phone call inviting us to a quick lunch meeting.  He was my very first best friend, and I love him so much!  Thanks for the visit, Big Brother!  xo

big brother

3.  That horrific mess in my Wordless Wednesday Photo came out well.  It became the bricks which made these lovely Roman arches.  The boys did a great job on this project, and I was proud of them for following the directions, and for taking the time and care needed for these to come out right.  (even if I was twitching over all the mud and goop in my kitchen and dining room)  Thanks for doing such a nice job, boys! xo


roman arches


 4.  I'm enjoying this Lenten Meme with Trish and Laura.  Anyone can join in, whenever they'd like.  The Linkys stay up for a week.  Thank you for hosting, ladies!  xo

40 days

5. I'm lucky enough to be married to a man who has allowed his home to become a huge schoolroom, adjusts his schedule around our field trips, and clears his calendar so I can go to Homeschool Conventions, special Masses, and seminars.  He's also really supportive of my blogging about it, when I could be ironing shirts or doing something more wifey.  Thanks for all of your support, and so much latitude, Love.  xo


hey girl homeschool

I wish you all a wonderful and blessed week.  Thanks for dropping by!  xo

signature