Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 9



Today, I am grateful for sleep.  I have terrible insomnia, and after several sleep studies, it seems that I rarely get the restorative sleep that comes during the REM cycles.  I stay in light sleep most of the time, and "wake up" an average of 11 times an hour.  Every once in a while however, I can go to bed at a decent hour, and fall sound asleep.  I feel it the next day.  My whole body feels renewed.  Last night was one of those nights.  I didn't spend half the night reading, or cozying up to the warm glow of my computer monitor, I slept, and I think I even had a dream.  so today, for that, I am so very grateful!

Are you feeling grateful?  Maybe you'd like to read what everyone else is grateful for today?  Head over to Brenda's Blog it's not too late to join in!