Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday - June 30 - Kicking Back with K

button
Happy Alphabe-Thursday to you!   Join Jenny at ...off on my tangent... for this fun, weekly alphabet meme.

Today we'll get our Kicks with Letter "K".

K is for Kids, and today, mine turn 11.  ELEVEN.

Whoa.. I Knew I shouldn't have blinked.  ;-)

eleven



K is also for Kisses.  I plan to get and give a lot of them today.  Unfortunately, these two are far too cool to allow a picture of them Kissing their mother!

kiss

Of course, there's always this Kind.. (and I do love them!!)

Don't forget Kitties!  We love ours, so much - even though they are a little Kooky!

kitty

kitty

I don't have any pictures, but I am happy to report that my Kidney stone is no longer Killing me!!  :)

Kindly stop by Jenny's blog, Kick back, and enjoy the rest of the "K" posts that are linked up this week.

signature