Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alphabe - Thursday - 7/28 - O is for Original

Jenny Matlock

Today it’s Thursday, which means it’s time to link up with Jenny at …off on my tangent… for her weekly Alphabe-Thursday Meme.

I love this one. Each week, the participants make a post using a letter of the alphabet for our theme. Then we all link up on Jenny’s blog. I love reading through the other entries!

Today is an Ode to "O".

The first thing that came to mind for me, was "original".   There is a reason my blog is named "Our Village is a Little Different".    It's not that we're weird.   If you came to visit, you wouldn't find the Addams Family, or anything frightening.   But some of what we find Ordinary is a little bit Odd. 


Original

We're a homeschooling family, we have twins with Asperger Syndrome, (that's a whole grab bag or interesting, every day!) my husband is a a rock bassist, and I - well, I've been a bit quirky since birth!

Lacrosse

Even the cats are one of a kind!  When people see our Calico, they always do a double take.   (She's enormous!)  And our little one has a tiny stub of a tail, and thinks she's a puppy!  (She follows me wherever I go, and plays fetch!) 

cats

How boring the world would be if we were all the same... don't you think?

signature