Thursday, July 7, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday - 7/7 - L is for Legos!

button
Welcome back to Alphabe-Thursday, hosted by Ms Jenny Matlock over at …off on my tangent..

Today we will honor the Lovely Letter L.

L is a great Letter, and I could List a Lot of my favorite things, Like Love, Listening, Learning, Liberty, Laughing, (!!) Letters that come by snail mail, Lilacs and Larkspur, the List could go on and on.. but today, it’s only fitting that I blog about Legos.

Yes, Legos.  In my house, these days, it’s all about Legos.  The sets, the figures, the video games, the sticker books, the encyclopedias, the minfigs.   (The minifigs are my personal favorites)

I Live with two Little boys.  They are eleven.

Here are a few snapshots from my Life.  Which right now, means sampling of some of our Legos.  Lots and Lots of Legos!  (which are found in all corners of our home!)  Some of our favorites, in no particular order:

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

lego

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

Our Lego Filled Life

And, because even Legos can be creepy…

Our Lego Filled Life

Thanks for stopping by this week.  We'll do it all again in 7 days with "M"!!

signature