Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 7/8

fff
Happy Friday!  On Friday, I look back over the past week, and pick out five highlights, blog about them, and then share them with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.  This is part of a weekly meme called Friday's Fave Five.

Here are this week's top 5.

1.  Bringing our boys to a get together with no other children, and having them behave, remain polite, and use good manners for several hours.

2.  The Fourth of July.  I love celebrating the country's birthday.  Parades, fireworks, barbecues - it's all fun, and good!

3.  Anything icy, slushy and refreshing.  You know these yummy drinks.  They cool me off from the inside out, and taste fantastic!

4.  The pool.  We've been spending a lot of time there.  I love watching the boys in the water.  They have always been the happiest when they were in the tub or a pool.

5.  Long weekends!  It was so nice to have my husband home for the holiday weekend!

I wish you all a week full of blessings.

signature