Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 7/22

FFF Button

Happy Friday!  On Friday, I look back over the past week, and pick out five highlights, blog about them, and then share them with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.  This is part of a weekly meme called Friday’s Fave Five.

This week was a slow week.  The kind of week July is made for.  Doing nothing.  It's hot, we're lazy, and we've just been hanging around.  My FFF will kind of reflect that.

1.  Games with my boys.  We love games and toys.  We have a lot of them!  I love playing games with the boys.  Obviously, it's fun, and it's a great way to learn the stuff that doesn't come as easily.  Taking turns, sportsmanship, and following instructions.  Some of our favorites even teach things, like math, geography, spelling or money management.  Yey games!!

2.  I know I said it last week, but I didn't know it would be even MORE favorite this week.   Air Conditioning.  The extreme temperatures are so awful for my autoimmune system.  I'm so happy to see the temps are finally going to drop tonight.

3.  Movies at home with my boys.  Videos, DVDs, Movies on Demand, Streaming NetFlix.

4.  Popcorn to go with the movies!  It's a great hot day snack.

5.  My husband is now an Endorsing Artist.  It's funny, I just mentioned last week that he's doing so well with his music - I wasn't kidding!   A (really impressive) company that makes special effects pedals for bass guitars has completed a 2 year endorsing artist agreement with him.  That's so cool!  Especially since their other endorsing artists are really famous guys!   He rocks!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
signature












-