Wednesday, August 17, 2011

AlphabeThursday - 8/18 - The Letter R

Jenny Matlock
Today is Thursday, which means it’s time to link up with Jenny at  …off on my tangent… for her weekly Alphabe-Thursday Meme.

I love this one. Each week, the participants make a post using a letter of the alphabet for our theme. Then we all link up on Jenny’s blog. I love reading through the other entries!

Today we reflect on the letter R.

The big R word in this house is Reading.  We have so many overflowing bookshelves!  A post I wrote in May describes how voraciously we devour books. 

reading
In second place would come roses. They are the most beautiful flowers. I love to see them growing, I love to get them as a gift, and I like to give them, too.

roses
Happy Thursday, and thank you to Jenny for hosting.  Stop back next week for "S"!

signature