Thursday, September 1, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday - 9/1 -Twenty Tiny Toes

jenny's button

It's Thursday.  I love Thursday because it means it's Alphabe-Thursday with Jenny Matlock at ...off on my tangent...

Today we tout the terrific letter "T".

Take a look at these Tiny Toes:

preemie footprint

I made the picture pretty close to the actual size.  That is what the footprints of a thirty-two week preemie twin look like.  Before I could hold my babies, I could only touch their toes.  They were tethered to many tubes. It was tough.

Time passed, and the twins grew.  They were tenacious!  Take a look at these too cute thighs, and the twenty, tiny, toddler tootsies a year later!

toddler twins

toddler twins

Here they are now.  Twenty Tween Toes that travel under these Tech Toting Twins.

twin tween toes

Time flies...

signature

Some bonus "T" - Don't miss my post on the SheSpeaks blog about parenting Twins.