Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 10/7


Happy Friday!  It’s time to link up with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for Friday’s Fave Five.

Here are my top five highlights from the past week.  They are sweet and simple.  :)

1.  Pumpkin Spice everything.  Drinks, donuts, bread, candles..  even ice cream!  I love Pumpkin Spice and it's everywhere.  Yey!

2. The leaves are starting to turn, and even after 45 years, the amazing colors bring out the geek in me.

3.  I got caught up on a lot of sleep last weekend.  It felt wonderful.

4.  The boys are helping me teach a first grade CCD  They are getting the hang of how to corral the energy of the younger kids, and it's really helpful!

5.  Having my rock star husband home.  After a very busy show schedule, he had last weekend off.  It was nice to have him around.

Have a wonderful week!

signature